EndCycle VS Press Kit
Table of Contents
- Developer: 12B3 Games (Based in Bad Vöslau, Austria)
- Platforms: PC, Linux and Android
- Release Date (Steam Early Access): 1st January 2019
- Release Date (Android): October 2019
- Price (Steam): $9.99
- Price (Mobile): Free (Full version unlock for $4.99)
- Language: English
- Press Contact: email@example.com
- Social: Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook
Combine strategy, reflexes, smart use of the grid-battlefield and your own unique attacks to defeat your opponent! An array of unique characters, more than 3000(!!!) possible attack combinations, a deep and unique battle system as well as a colorful single player campaign mode await you!
- Control the battlefield during battle and use it to your advantage!
- Build your very own deck and create a unique playstyle, by combining attacks and customizing them with various effects
- Fight 1-VS-1, 2-VS-2, and in many other upcoming multiplayer modes such as Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch and more!
- Experience the many stories of EndCycle's characters through Campaign Mode and perfect your score on the leaderboards!
- Choose from several characters and customize their outfits!
- With the included toolbox, you can create unique servers with their own rules, sprites, music and anything else you want to change! Giant battlefield, cannon attacks only? Sure! Tiny battlefield, 1-Hit K.O? Absolutely! Every player is a squirrel and the soundtrack consists of bagpipes? ... If you must.
- Create GIFs with the provided GIF recorder, that lets you record events after they've happened!
- With the Discord integration you can see who's currently in-game, looking for a fight, or even view current fight results, on the go!
EndCycle VS Azure Trailer
February Update Trailer
Logos / Icons
12B3 Games consists of two core members: Gal Axis and Daniel Dorner! While both are the game designers, Gal leads the programming whereas Daniel is the story-writer and PR manager! EndCycle VS is the first commercial game 12B3 worked on, and has been in the making for 6 years. It went through many iterations before it could become the project we have now fallen in love with. Both Daniel and Gal are based in Austria. Gal started working on the project when he was only 14 years old as a hobby project outside of school. After one year of work on it, his classmate Daniel joined him and they have since then been working on the game together!